Friday, May 22, 2009


I have finished all the mini Mexican flowers, calacas, sugar skulls and Guadalupes that I can handle for awhile. I will add these to the dolls and post next week. Hubby and I are going to take our St. Bernard Willow to visit others of her kind (friends who also have gargancha dogs) on Sunday and enjoy some big kid visiting. The rest of the weekend will be devoted to honey hasn't done it yets and goofing. I wish all of you a super safe and fun weekend. Remember all who have passed, but most especially those who gave their lives protecting the rest of us. Be grateful and then party on.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the blog, it looks like a real nice start!
    I adore your angels, I believe that you are one too!
    Greetings from your swedish friend and soulmate,
    Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Muchacha,

    Have returned from my weekend at Andria's. The boys are adorable and my daughter is still very preggers. Am very tired and trying to do a lot of catch up. The blog looks great and I love your Lupita!!

    Abrazos,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.