Sunday, July 26, 2009

A pause for peace


Well my darlings, the plague of loved ones has descended upon our humble abode. They made very good time, no break downs, no problems, how wonderful. All of a mother's fears were totally unwarranted. Hallelujah. My daughter and grandson walked into the house last night and my mind is at peace and whirling at the same time. I wasn't quite sure how much my grandson would remember from his visit Spring of 08. Wow, I was blown away. He just walked in like he had been here yesterday and is acting like this is just perfectly normal to be here. My daughter is just relieved to not be driving or packing. Now we are in the midst of boxes, bags, bundles and brohaha. But thankful and at peace. Thanks universe for a moment in time, not soon forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Our time with them is so limited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they're finally home...what a relief (for now)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.