Thursday, July 23, 2009

There's no place like home, there's no place like home?


Once upon a time, long long ago, in a faraway....well you get it.

My reality is changing as we speak. 70 mph down I-40.

I am being invaded by loved ones.

On the one hand, I can hardly wait, on the other hand, I am a bit apprehensive. This seems like a big house until you thing about toys, boys, dogs, kids, kids stuff, new get up times, new go to bed times, new locations for old activities, old locations with new activities.

Thought I was relatively (yuowww that was bad) flexible. I realize that the old willow is really an old stick in the mud.

Help me, I'm in the middle of someone else's dream. Pinch me I want to wake up. I can't find my red slippers anywhere. Auntie M, their not in SC anymore, there on their way to my house.

Hurrah, oh crap.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to pinch you! Nope it's real. It will be all right. Enjoy your family. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.