Monday, August 31, 2009

We're off to see the Chile, the wonderful Chile of Hatch




I would like to direct you to the pictures of mi amiga Georgina (she's not just a pretty face but too funny and smart besides). I hope she doesn't mind my stealing her chile pictures. I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a chile picture today, my friend.




The lovely red and green say it all. AHHHHHHHH. We are going to the font of the amazing Chile sellers and purchase our yearly supply of the nectar of the gods, Hatch Chile. The smell of the roasting will be our true reward for our faithfulness. I know you think I am being a wack job, but honestly, the sounds, smells and taste of our New Mexico vegetable is just ....well phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.