Friday, September 4, 2009

Let us Labor no mo


I would like to take this opportunity to wish each of you a very good holiday weekend. I never know exactly how to extend greeting for this holiday. Is it a merry, happy, best or bon? I'm sure someone out there in blog land has the answer or at least spin a great yarn.


At any rate, I hope your 3 days are safe, eventful if ya want it, relaxin' if ya don't and pleasant no matter what. I hope all your burgers are yummy, your ice cream refreshing and your tater salad mouth watering. Make the most of the last big hurrah of the summer.


I'll be back on Tuesday, like it or not.

2 comments:

  1. You enjoy your Labor Day weekend. See you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, we don't need no stinkin' holiday to party!!! LOL We'll have company for about a week. My stepdaughter, husband and our little Aiden will be moving in till they leave next week to their new home and job in Chicago. Have a good one and yes, making tater salad and St. Louis style ribs!!

    Blessings and goats,
    G

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.