Sunday, October 18, 2009

On the ???@:"**%$^ day of Halloween............











Okay, so I thought I was in control of my life, my time, my mind. But oh no, I was wrong.





On the 28th day of the month prior to this one......yeah September, yeah that's it, I was sure that I could devote myself to a daily dairy...er diary entry on the happenings of the happiest time of the year. So I enrolled in the October blog event and was off like I thought I knew what I was doing. Then reality, obligations, laziness, children, life, selfish arting endeavors, Ebay, shipping, moving more crap out of the "room that shall not be named" to make room for Halloweenie crappee to decorate and of course sloth (my favorite deadly sin, next to gluttony) HAPPENED.

So on the 18th day of Halloween, I have no pictures of what we have done but we sure did do it.

So instead, you must suffer through some of my favorite pictures of my favorite vintage Hallowoonie decorations. Some mine, some others but all old, adorable and full of life.....like me.

I'll try really hard to be better tomorrow but keep in mind, I will probably do the sloth thing again and write again on the $$*(@%%?????????.

Blessings and goats, Linda

2 comments:

  1. All is fine Linda. Fret not. I always enjoy your posts. Got to run, because it's shower time and I'm so tired from working outside in the yard. Plus, my neck feels a little stiff and one side of my throat feels sore. Am I getting sick, or what? What a bummer. Take care and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up, my friend. Sloth and I are on first name basis!!! I always enjoy reading your blogs when ever one appears. You have a houseful of people, so time is very precious. Most of the time it's just me and my sweet man and I still don't get around to either art or blogging...it happens. So enjoy any time you have to yourself and with the fam and don't fret about us...we're all bad!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.