Sunday, October 4, 2009

On the fourth day of Halloween......


These are two of my punkin babies. Enjoy

Today we will make pumpkin bread, pumpkin raisin cookies and apple raisin glazed pork loin and since the kids are feeling better, we will have a full moon celebration.

I can't tell you how happy I am to have the hope that the beasties will be at escuela on Monday. Me and Marlena Dietrich want to be alone. I want to make my Halloween witches and the ornies that have been calling my name for weeks. Studio time......PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE, I promise I will never take it for granted again.




So on this fourth day of Halloween, we are gonna bake, have some family time and have shared thoughts on the upcoming festivities and make our plans for the yard decorations.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan. I loooove pumpkin bread. My sister's been making this "Harvest Loaf" since her hippie days and it's delicious!!! Have to get that recipe from her if I can't find my copy. Today, I will be going into the studio, dammit!!! I've been away for too long and I have more projects dancing in my little head, so it's off to my happy place. Have a great one, amiga...you going to be very beeesy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, how fun that will be. Pumpkin bread and cookies sounds really good. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures once again and the recipes, are you going to post them? Would love to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.