Monday, November 2, 2009

2 bags of candy, 6 withering pumpkins and 2 tired dogs




Saturday night was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I dressed as myself, witchy woman and had several smaller trick or treaters convinced that they might have to come in and stay for dinner.....and be the main course. I had two containers in my hands and said to each one, "I have tricks (shake the bag filled with toys) and I have treats (shake the cauldron filled with candy) can I give you the trick first?" Not one of the little kids was frightened by my offer, but you should have seen the older ones. I guess they thought perhaps the dingy old broad in the green face makeup and fake white hair wig (which is real) would, could, should pull out a snake or rat, or shrieking bat. The teenagers were the best. Big kids yeah sure. Too much fun. Hope yours was fun as well.

The dracula is one of GK's driveway art pieces, not bad for 9 year old. The ugly one is me, and the pretty one and kids is Shelley, the spectre from years gone by.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you did good. Great photo! Now get ready for tooth decay day. hehehehe. Have a great week. You look pretty good as a witch, but in real life you are just a little cutey pie. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun!!! That is so cool that you participated. I used to dress up, too, when we lived where Halloweeners came to the door.
    Great pictures!!
    I just wanted to stop by and say HI.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really you my dear sweet friend Linda?
    Thank´s for your lovely comment on The Constant Gatherer! That was so cool to find you there!
    I was smiling for the rest of the day!
    Love love love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.