Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am grateful for friends like Audrey


Well, you could have knocked me over with a Turkey feather....when I went to one of my favorite and have to reads everyday Audrey's Magic Miracles Joy Blog (http://magicmiraclesjoy.blogspot.com)and found that she had listed me for this Honest Scrap Award.

In order to fulfill the terms of this award, I have to list ten things about myself and then pass it on to other bloggers that I think have honest blogs.

Okay so here goes...

1. I am a crazy old broad with a sense of fun.

2. My husband not only has battle scars from living with me, he still loves me inspite of me. And Happy Anniversay Sweet Man.

3. My daughter Michelle Leigh is the most wonderful thing I have ever had any part in.

4. My grandchildren GereaKaye and RyLeigh are crazy and it is to my credit. I take full resposibility for it.

5. I now live in the house where I never grew up.

6. I honestly think this award given to me should read "Honest Crap", cuz that's more like me.

7. I don't really like parties and I am painfully shy in certain social settings.

8. I have jumped to lots of conclusions but never jumped out of an airplane.

9. I like being alone (yep me and Marlena Dietrich).

10. I want a food processor for Christmas so I can stop chopping things by hand. (Tell Sweet Man will ya?)


There should be 10 blogs but most of the others who I think are honest and giving, don't accept awards so here are the folks who I hope will accept the Honest Scrap award.

And now I would like to pass this award on to these ladies because they influence who I am and the honest scrap I gather in this life.

Georgina at http://lloronaarts.blogspot.com/ La Llorona Arts

Deborah at http://midlifepoet.blogspot.com/ Midlife Poet

Char at http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ The Pickled Pepper Patch

Gloria at http://glorv1.blogspot.com/ Gloria's Blog Viva La Vida

Suzanne at Chickens in the Road, even if she doesn't accept awards, you need to go and see what she has to say, share and tell about. She is wonderful, you will love her.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL.

5 comments:

  1. Awe, you so sweet! I have a little list I need to post so I shall add yours to it. Thank you so much. Love learning about you!
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy awards. I love awards. Thanks you so much. I appreciate it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!! I'll take it now and post it and then later I will post the things I'm supposed to post. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, thanks for thinking such nice things about me. The honest award is a goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oey Vey, muchacha, 10 things about me??? I'll just copy and paste yours since I can't answer any better!! LOL Except for the food processor. Have had one for years...the ex out-laws gave me one for Christmas one year after I had made a crap load of Mexican Wedding Cookies for their bee-atch daughter's wedding. Their marriage didn't last, but I have my Cuisinart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your daughter Michelle who has such a wonderful mother who´s saying such nice words about her daughter.
    My mother would never say words like that,
    she criticizes me most of the time.
    Thinking of the post about your parents, Linda.
    I feel it´s kind of forbidden not to like your parents but sometimes it´s very hard....
    Have a nice weekend with all your happy celebrations!
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.