Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Well, you could have knocked me over with a Turkey feather....when I went to one of my favorite and have to reads everyday Audrey's Magic Miracles Joy Blog (http://magicmiraclesjoy.blogspot.com)and found that she had listed me for this Honest Scrap Award.
In order to fulfill the terms of this award, I have to list ten things about myself and then pass it on to other bloggers that I think have honest blogs.
Okay so here goes...
1. I am a crazy old broad with a sense of fun.
2. My husband not only has battle scars from living with me, he still loves me inspite of me. And Happy Anniversay Sweet Man.
3. My daughter Michelle Leigh is the most wonderful thing I have ever had any part in.
4. My grandchildren GereaKaye and RyLeigh are crazy and it is to my credit. I take full resposibility for it.
5. I now live in the house where I never grew up.
6. I honestly think this award given to me should read "Honest Crap", cuz that's more like me.
7. I don't really like parties and I am painfully shy in certain social settings.
8. I have jumped to lots of conclusions but never jumped out of an airplane.
9. I like being alone (yep me and Marlena Dietrich).
10. I want a food processor for Christmas so I can stop chopping things by hand. (Tell Sweet Man will ya?)
There should be 10 blogs but most of the others who I think are honest and giving, don't accept awards so here are the folks who I hope will accept the Honest Scrap award.
And now I would like to pass this award on to these ladies because they influence who I am and the honest scrap I gather in this life.
Georgina at http://lloronaarts.blogspot.com/ La Llorona Arts
Deborah at http://midlifepoet.blogspot.com/ Midlife Poet
Char at http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ The Pickled Pepper Patch
Gloria at http://glorv1.blogspot.com/ Gloria's Blog Viva La Vida
Suzanne at Chickens in the Road, even if she doesn't accept awards, you need to go and see what she has to say, share and tell about. She is wonderful, you will love her.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL.