Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gonna try something new



I am such a dodo bird. I mean it took me until this year to get up enough nerve to blog and now it has taken me 150 previous posts to do some investigation and do something different with my postings.

Oh I learned how to make my pictures slightly larger but could not figure how other folkes people were doing things like strikes throughs or color changes on their posts. Let alone how to make the fonts size & style change.

Now don't think I'm a total idiot. I have been using a computer, and several software programs for many years but for some reason, it never occurred to me to look into changing Blogger formatting. Hurrah for reading other people's discoveries even if it is at a snail's pace.

So look out world, I may have to change my background. Hold on there Trigger, not so quick fast.

I owe all this to: Between Naps on the Porch 

It's amazing I tell you...........

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I've also benefited from her post and I'm grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, isn't it, Linda? Although, I am terrified to change some things for fear I will lose everything. That would NOT be good. LOL!
    Have fun changing things!!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to change your background you can go to a website like Shabbyblogs.com [the link is on my blog in the upper left hand corner] and it tells you how - so easy...that's even how I got it to snow :)

    She puts up tons of free backgrounds for each season - and don't worry about losing stuff just make sure you save the original first.

    If you need any help email me, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still in the 'haven't got a clue phase'...maybe the new year will stop me being a technophobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have lots of fun with your new found talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so fun changing things up!! I'm going to check out her blog and see how to change some new stuff. Have Fun!!!

    Hope your holiday was great!! I'm just darn glad it's all over lol

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Linda, looking forward to see some cool designs in the New Year then!?
    I think you are very talented already but most of all,
    I LOVE what you´re writing;)
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK Linda... expecting some wild and crazy things from you..... can't wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.