Friday, January 8, 2010

And you say it like it's a bad thing.....why????????????



BITCHOLOGY


When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.


When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.


When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.


Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.


When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.


The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.


It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I 'should' be.


I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!


So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.......You won't succeed.


And if that makes me a bitch ,so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.


B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H - Herself



B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman



B = Beautiful

I = Individua

T = That

C = Can

H = Handle 'anything'

My lovely friend and fellow bitch Verna shared this with me in an email and so I pass it on to my bloggie buddies. Rock on with our bad selves.

9 comments:

  1. Now I am in total agreement with your friend. In fact I was thinking of something to type for the letters B I T C H.

    Buxomy



    Tantalizing


    Clever

    Harmonious


    WAY TO GO WOMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm proud to be called a bitch! Means I'm doing something right, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - Yes - Yes, you go girl. I consider myself a bitch too. I have to show this to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also know as bitch to some people, and I am proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me in.... I will gladly wear that title..... It is truly a thing to be proud of.... despite what some may want you to think..... thanks linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I forgot the "I" hee haw!

    Hmmm, INTOXICATION, YEAH THAT'S IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well ladies, I think we all know how we feel on the subject. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been called that many times and when I am, I say "Why, thank you!!!" wearing a big grin.

    Love and B&G,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this! My best friend was affectionately known by some as 'the bitch from H*ll'. Well, when that group of co-workers (men, who else?) met me, they nicknamed me 'Baby Bitch' as I was a bit younger than her. They accused her of having me in training to take over her position LOL! They weren't far from the truth either.

    Thank you for visiting and leaving me a comment. You asked about my cursor. I had Susie Jefferson to create my blogwear for me and she installed that cool cursor. She has many sites and one of them is 1st Floor Flat Blogology. I'm pretty sure she talks about that cursor at that site. If not, you can email her from there to inquire about it. Good luck with your other blogs!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.