Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guess what this is


There are so many folks out there who have specific days to do specific things, like pink Saturday and Wednesday recipe share day and I love them all. I could never be organized enough to stay on a schedule consistently enough to be fair to the readers so I truly admire those who can.

But I can play stump the band. So I thought as I was spending time doing nothing in particular with GK this afternoon that I would share a find we made. First part of the question....what is this? And second, what is it made of?

I can hardly wait to see what you guess. I will reveal the answer on Tuesday because I am perfectly aware of the fact that there are two semi important football games tomorrow.

I would love to see the Saints and the Colts play in the superbowl but I don't know.......................Vikings and Jets both could have surprises in store for my guys.

8 comments:

  1. An angel wing.

    I know, I know. In my head I had to make it be something special. I didn't want it to be a leaf from a cabbage head or something like that.
    ♥ audrey


    aryofluh
    Ar yo fluh ish? If so, you better go see the Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what in the world.. honestly lit looks like some part of a birds wing etc... leave it to you to find something like this....

    Personally I hope its the colts and the Vikings... we will see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first impression was that it was some sort of wing skeleton, then maybe a leaf. Now I am going to guess it is the "skin" part of a grapefruit that lays just on the fruit and under the rind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, frozen tissue of the paper sort?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know....it's a wing of a rubber chicken!!!! LOL Honestly, I haven't got a clue. I though perhaps it's the pith to some form of citrus or perhaps a dead boid's wing??

    Love ya, B&G,
    G

    P.S.
    The word is "diarsurg." "I had Mexican last night and now I have a bad case of "diarsurg."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have no idea - but I really hope you didn't squash a fairy. It really looks like a fairies wing???

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~uugghh is my first thought...one of te most interesting pieces of something i have seen!?! kind of looks fleshy tissuey rubbery...hhmmm...will be waiting to see what you have revealed! brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already know what it is, but at first sight, it looks so much like a skeleton of an animal's face!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.