Monday, January 11, 2010

Jack Frost and the Snow Wizard............

This is a continuation of yesterday's post about my snowman tree and collection. Thank you all for your very kind words about the snow guys.


Today I have included pictures of two of my all time favorite snowy things. The first is a old guy who I know you will all recognize as Jack Frost. I found him one day in the summer in a fancy schmancy store going out of business in the mall. He was originally more money than I would ever have paid for any decoration, let alone a sweet stringy hair version of Jack Frost. I bought him for next to nothing, my kinda deal and set forth to renew his spendor. He is one of my winter sweeties who will stay out until spring comes along. He is so cute I even let him enjoy the Valentine and Mardi Gras decorations (he has his own masque and everthing).



The other is a gift from my love. We found the snow wizard on vacation and Sweet Man surprised me with "the maker of all magickal snow", once again this was in the summertime. See there, you always find the best of winter when you least expect it.




Thanks for letting me share some of my brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shivery friends.

ps Saw the cutest signs at Michaels today......I have childproofed my house, but they still find a way of getting in.  And the other: Remember stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your "Jack Frost", he is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely decor! I love the old-gold mixing with the silver on your wizard, just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi amiga. I love your Jack Frost, he is so adorable with his wrinkly skinlike textures. I would keep him out all year and then talk to him when no one is around. :) I also like what your love gave to you. Thanks Linda, I love your stuff. Have a great day. Ooops General Hospital will be starting, gotta gooooooooooooooooooo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is Super cool, so tall and the detail is luscious...I want one.

    Verification - Brobashi, girls talking trash about their brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu so fooony, lady!!! Still laughing about the one-eyed beaner and how his eye met it's fate!!! hahahahahaha!!!! Remember, we're going to meet sometime this year. My honey is going up your way at the end of the month for a meeting, but can't come along...bleh!!! Have a great day and love those sayings...I collect them...will send you some of my favs..."Every morning I wake up grouchy....then I make him breakfast!!" LOL We will continue preying on our daughters, I mean praying for our daughters!!!!!

    LOve ya and blessing and goats,
    G

    P.S.

    The word is "culation." Need to go to the pharmacy today and buy some ointment for my sore culation."

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.