Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentoonie Day ....

Happy Valentines Day my lovelies
 
I thought these graphics were so wonderful and did not want you to miss out so I copied them to my page.
The first I got from the Graphics Fairy.........too wonderful.


And the second and oh so adorable is from Old Dame Penniwig....this is from her last posting on her blog. It sad when someone who is on a roll and having a good time is thwarted (I love that word) nay sayers or negative vibe dealers and just gives up. Penniwig will have a new blog site where she will share graphics but not herself.....that's a loss. Shame, shame on your name people who deal in ickyness, ugly does not win, it just eats fish heads.

Have a super weekend, samba if you Carnivale, catch beads if you Mardi Gras, chop down a cherry tree if you George, be honest if you Abe and squeeze a sweetie if you have one.

8 comments:

  1. ~so sweet...much love to you and yours this week and always...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I am so curious Linda... are you going to catch a few beads... Hope you have a wonderful weekend and love you taking up for those who others are bullies to... You are a good big sister....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I love those pictures. Here's hoping that you have a great weekend. Happy Valentine's Day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about our Canadian holiday this Monday? We call it family day in Ontario? (And out two dollar coin is called a Toonie!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. Have a great weekend and Happy Valentines Day to you and your hubby. Nice thoughts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I Carnivaled! No beau, so I guess I'm noveling since I'm a noveler -- er, a writer of novel stuff. Versus novelties, since my stuff is oh-so-much more important than trifle. Usually.

    Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's day to you and SM. I forget about all the other things going on if February. I was talking to the loan officer at our bank and she mentioned they would be closed for the holiday, my first thought was I didn't know banks closed for Valentines - then I had a V-8 moment and realized it was President's day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda. I like your Valentine post!
    I just wanted to stop by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
    ENJOY the day!
    ♥ audrey

    jaken
    Jaken I went down to the pond to fish for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.