Sunday, March 7, 2010

A little different for me but give it a try

According to my bestest and sweetest Georgina (mis amiga por la raza loca) http://lloronaarts.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-back.html/   I was instructed to shake it up. So this is my addition that is not my usual persona a la bloglandia.

Okay my lovelies......prepare to have your mind blown completely. You cannot believe this group. Not yo momma's mexican music, I guarandamnteeit. It's beyond belief. turn down the sound if you are an elevator music person but La Cucaracha (Cuka Rocka) has never been like this......just saying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Notvwwez-LM

It only goes to show you what a beaner will do in a pinch (i)

3 comments:

  1. That was a lively little song to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda, this could put a person into cardiac arrest. It certainly got my blood moving this morning! But..... I liked it.
    Speaking of which, I am trying to get everything together to take Mom to her appointment with the cardiologist this morning. They cancelled it twice last week, so this is the third try. Grrrrrr!
    I might listen to that music every morning as soon as I wake. LOL!!
    Thanks.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Latin music. This was great. Thanks Linda!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.