Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I would very much like to thank Jacquelyn, Sugar and Spice
for this lovely award. This lovely lady had a giveaway for sleepy time delights and my granddaughter GereaKaye was the lucky recipient of the lovely charm and herbal cure.
This lovely award was given to me a few months ago by a lovely lady named Janie, Mother Moons Message to all of you in blogdom. http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/
I have said in the past that I don't do awards well. When Mother Moon made me a recepient of an award a few months ago, I begged her forgiveness for not passing it along to others but since that time I have had a change of heart about awards in general. So if you have read all you possibly handle about me then, skip on down the bloggie lane and I'll catch you next time. But if you are like Sugar and Spice and are new to my insanity then here goes:
1. I have an older brother and sister but was raised as an only child basically.
2. I wanted to be a stewardess when I was in college, but soon found I hated flying, so that was a waste.
3. I can't swim. When I was a kid and we spent summers in Tenn. I would have a life jacket on all the time we were at the lake so everyone assumed I could swim, but nope.
4. I am living under an assumed name. It is not the name that is registered at the Social Securiy Administration. They still have my name as Mrs. Dumbshit First Husband.....that was 38 years ago.
5. My husband is afraid of birds and I've tortured him for years by having, parakeets, conures and cockatiels. But he still loves me, go figure.
6. I had a 5.5" Iguana and her name was Bob, she was potty trained and was my most favorite pet ever.
7. When I die, I want to be cremated and my ashes spread out on my enemies yards so their grass dies. hahahahaha not. I want my ashes to be scattered off of Sandia Crest so I can be in every body's business. Remember I worked at a mortuary so my family will get a discount cuz paying full retail is againt the laws of nature.....even in death. Thrift store funeral supereme
Okay so now I dun did it. And instead of inflicting this on someone else, I mean gracing anyone in particular with this honor, If you are reading this and want to share some info about yourself and then ask others to do the same......please be my guest. I love you all.