Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here's the latest excuse...........

This is gonna be brief. I have been AWOL from my ususal hardcore blogging because I can hardly type. I have a cyst on my inner wrist that has grown super fast into an alien pod. GK told me that whatever was in there was going to break through and come out full grown. Too many scary movies at such a young age.....tsk tsk.

I went today and had an injection,which was Judas Priest it hurt, I shoulda had a root canal, not bad really. But I am restricted from typing..oops they may read this, quickly finish this before they sound the alarm. Can't play here or craft or use scissors or hold the phone or nothing fun.

See ya when my woundedness is gone.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh...sounds so painful. Take time and heal yourself, my friend. Healing energies coming your way.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO TYPING!!! Get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiker doodles! Pay close attention.............
    FOLLOW THE DOCTORS DIRECTIONS!!!!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. please don't do anything that you're forbidden to! Just read :-) My 5th creepy orphan is almost finished, so keep looking o.k.! :-)
    I wish you all the best!
    Big hug from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't you peck something out on the keyboard with your nose? No? Oh well then, I guess we will just have to wait til you are better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do what I did when my right armed swelled to epic porportions [seriously] blog with the other one - Yes it does take longer and it is tempting to use the busted one - but it does bring an innate sense of accomplishment and withdrawl isn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you have a painful "boo boo" hope you are mended quickly and back to blogging. I love the picture of the kitties, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unless you learn how to type with your toes, stay off the computer until you're better! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. take care of yourself dear... and hope to see you back with us again soon.. miss your crazy ways

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I'm sorry about that cyst. Had a friend who had one, had surgery, and thinks it's coming back. OH JOY! Been AWOL myself. My computer contracted a lovely virus and has been in computer hospital all week. Borrowing a friends right now. Driving me nuts! Hope you start to feel better soon!

    P.S. I won't tell you've been typing! Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care of this, sweetie, and avoid typing! You wrote a long post after this one! Hpoe you get better soon.

    Kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.