Thursday, May 20, 2010

And the winners are.......

First I want to thank all of your for entering. I am thrilled that I was able to meet new folks, get the juices running from old friends and read some of the funniest comments ever. You lovelies.....ROCK. All in all there were 118 entries.


The winner pulled out of my cauldron (literally) for the necklace and earrings set is: Gail of At the Farm http://gailatthefarm.blogspot.com/

The winner of the Mermaid paperdoll is Janie of Mother Moon's Message http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/



And because I can't resist letting you know how much all of you mean to me, I had the crazy girls (shoulda caught the one before she got ready for bed)draw one more each and I will be sending you some other creations and those winners are:


Nydia of Bringing up Salamanders http://bringingupsalamanders.blogspot.com/

and Becky from The Vintage Fairy Tales http://beckybus.se.wordpress/

Thank you all so much for making this so much fun and WooHoo.....365 days down and who know what lies ahead. Good stuff I am sure.

15 comments:

  1. so exicited... congrats to all the winners... love you Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddess!! I'm really lucky this month! I was just picked up at Marie Segal's beautiful giveaway, and now at your awesome one too! :O))

    I feel double honoured to have such wonderful creations from wonderful artists! Linda, do thank the lovely and cutest ladies for picking me up! :o)

    And super-congrats, Gail and Janie!

    Kisses and love from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: And congrats to Becky! I'm so happy I didn't read the line till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! :)

    Smiles,
    Birgit

    PS: I liked how you drew the names of the winners out of the cauldron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! I knew that necklace was mine and I never win anything. Maybe I should buy one lotto ticket.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY to the Winners! Congratulations - what a nice and happy way to start a Friday.

    Love the cauldron and the girls are adorable!

    Hope you have a great day - Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners. Wonderful prizes.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner. The girls are beautiful and the last picture is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girls look so thrilled to be picking names, hehe. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all...Beautiful winnings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda - Thanks...Glad you like the card...I put the Crescent Moon cards in the mail yesterday, so you should receive those soon also...Happy writing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you My Lovely Linda!
    This was exactly what I needed today!!!!
    I'm a very lucky person, and YOU are always making me HAPPY!
    Have a great weekend
    your long lost lovechild
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Nydia is one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all the winners. I agree Nydia is a lucky gal. take care, this was a wonderful give away.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.