Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here's a peek at what I've been up to...

For those of you who have come looking for the questions....oops I sent the messages to ya'll one day early, please check back tomorrow. Thanks...mia culpea


Remember I let you all know that I am going to be doing the Mad Hatter Tea Party (see side button) along with  A Fanciful Twist and many, many others on June 26? Well we've been getting our gear together. There are two very willing participants to dress and a back porch to transform into "another place".


This is her highness' crown. Not much else done but I do still have a bit of time eh? The crown is made of chicken wire, lace, tulle, old jewelry, acrylic beads and is sitting on top of my Oaxacan cut out black pottery.

4 comments:

  1. ~fit for a tea party indeed...beautiful...you have so many hidden talents that are seeping out slowly...can only imagine what your porch transformation will be...beautiful piece! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful. Hope to see a picture with them on.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful... cant wait to see photos.... check out my post today, left something for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! A tea party sounds like fun!! I might have to have one myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.