Mother Moon gave me the opportunity (see it happened again, I get another opportunity, I love it) to tell you all more about me and then ask more questions of you. If you have already done this one and just want to answer my questions in my comments section, that's cool too. I have Ms. Danni to thank for that smartness move. Go ahead...I double dog dare you.
2. What would you do if you won the lottery? Depending on the amount....I would make sure my family was taken care of, give money to autism research (we need to find the reason why), take Sweet Man on the vacation of his choosing and not have to worry as much as I do.
3. What was your favorite band when you were a teenager? The Turtles, what else.
4. If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why? I would be my 66 Austin Healy Sprite, yellow with a black rag top, cuz it was hot, of course now I would have to have it resized in a double XL
5. If you could sit and visit with 3 people who have passed, who would they be and why? My Mom, she took alot of info to the grave with her, Marie Antoinette, what was she thinking and Gandi, how did he stay so motivated?
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Spumoni....all the rich yummy goodness.
7. Beer, Wine, or Liquor? I am not much of a drinker but I do like Blue Margaritas, Hard Cider and white wine although all at one time.
8. Where would you go to vacation if money were no object? Up into space. Since the Spaceport is not far away from here, I would love to see what the earth looks like from way out there....and of course on to the Moon.
9. What is one thing that make you steaming mad? Mean people. Someone who sees a vulnerability and uses it against the vulnerable one. I could do some serious kick ass on folks like that.
10. Why did you start blogging? I needed a vent. I was going through a life changing situation and needed to be able to say the good, the bad and the truth. So far, so good. Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of boring ya'll. Tee hee tiddle ha ha. It has become my therapist.
Today is the last day to enter my necklace, mermaid giveaway.....................don't miss out.
Now here are my 10 questions for you.
1. When did you actually feel like a grown up?
2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be and why?
3. When and where do you feel the most safe?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Do you have a bad habit? pssst we won't tell
6. If you could have fame, fortune or glory what would it be and why?
7. Where did you grow up? (urban, rural)
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. What is the worst/best part of your job and why? (past or present)
10. If you had a do over in life, what would it be and why?
And since I am a curious old soul.......and since I don't know as much about the new folks who have joined my insanity, here's your chance for me and the lovelies to get to know more about you as well.
http://girlichef.blogspot.com/ A self proclaimed foodie
http://readingsully2.blogspot.com/ Lovelies, this artist is a goodie and a pal of Marlene
http://angelsartandattitude.blogspot.com/ Cia is another artist with a bunch of blogs "with attitude"
http://joannemayillustration.blogspot.com/ Joanne's fairy art is delightful and well worth a visit, she is also listed in one of my new pages at the top of my blog under the title, My Inspirationshttp://playingfood.blogspot.com/ Andreann Plays with her food....I love it
http://gailatthefarm.blogspot.com/ Gail loves animals and I love her farm
http://mythoughtsspin.blogspot.com/ Tami takes some great photos
http://memyfourchinsandi.blogspot.com/ Cinner is such a dear soul....I'd like to know more
http://swappinghowdies.blogspot.com/ A new follower from Munich, Birgit