Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nydia asks me questions......


Nydia from Bringing Up Salamanders thought of me and tapped me for this award and questions.......


"Now my own... hmmm...I'll go about my favorites, curiosity killed the cat's questions:"

1. Your favorite book? Gone with the Wind, Scarlett is so not me


2. Your favorite food? My Mothers Jam Cake, it is so yummy


3. Favorite song/band? I Just Wanna Feel Something, Trace Adkins, of course he could sing my grocery list and I would swoon


4. Favorite clothes to sleep in? Tee shirt and shorts


5. Favorite first thing to do in the morning? Be thankful I have another day to annoy someone


6. Favorite thing to do before sleeping? Kiss Sweet Man and say goodnight to the moon


7. Favorite herb? Chamomile, with my manias it has always been a friend


8. Favorite Moon phase? Dark Moon, the opportunity setting of the moon


9. Favorite piece of jewerly? right now, the pendant my daughter and grands gave me for Mother's day, but always my wedding band


10. Favorite quote? "If God had wanted you to go barefooted, he wouldn't have invented shoes". WTH My Daddy Jack, crazy old coot

Thanks for the opportunity to let a little more info out there about myself Nydia. Now I am supposed to pass this along to others. But like others of my kind......I will say, Hey if you would like to answer these questions that I am posing then please be my guest....................

1. Have you ever?
2. Can you whistle and if so, what is your fav whistle tune?
3. If you could go anywhere and stay for a month, where would you go?
4. Are your ears pierced?
5. Can you do a cartwheel?
6. Were you popular in high school?
7. What is the last book you read, and did you like it?
8. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done, on purpose?
9. Where does the white go when snow melts?
10. Are you brave enough to answer these 10 questions, and why not?

So there ya go, just another good time had with Oma Linda, queen of the trivial pursuit mind guild.

7 comments:

  1. Since I've already answered some questions on my blog, I'll answer yours here. :)

    1. Have you ever? Yes to a great many things and no to just as many, if not more.

    2. Can you whistle and if so, what is your fav whistle tune? I can make a very quiet shrill sound, but I don't consider it a whistle.

    3. If you could go anywhere and stay for a month, where would you go? The cliffs of Ireland.

    4. Are your ears pierced? 8 times total. :)

    5. Can you do a cartwheel? Nope. I've never been able to.

    6. Were you popular in high school? Not amongst the 'popular' or 'trendy' cliques, but I found that I always had more friends than those folks did. So in my own way, yes.

    7. What is the last book you read, and did you like it? Enchanter - By Sara Douglass. It's the second book in the series and the writing and story were pretty good aside from this one HUGE THING that I hate that authors often times do when they decide a new character is more exciting than a previous beloved character. >:(


    8. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done, on purpose? Attempted to do a cartwheel. Not even kidding.


    9. Where does the white go when snow melts? That's a good question...

    10. Are you brave enough to answer these 10 questions, and why not? I sure am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. Some great answers. My favorite is the dark moon, too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats.
    Hey Danni...you're such a smartee. I never thought about answering the ???? in the comments. See how you are? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great award. Congrats. Hope all is well. I love the dark moon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I did post the questions you asked on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! Now you should go answer the ones I left on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I have no time to do my blog today or maybe tomorrow, I will answer here -
    1. Have you ever? Yes

    2. Can you whistle and if so, what is your fav whistle tune? No I can't try as I might.

    3. If you could go anywhere and stay for a month, where would you go? Anywhere on a cruise ship

    4. Are your ears pierced? Yes

    5. Can you do a cartwheel? At one time yes, now no

    6. Were you popular in high school? I was in the middle, just average.

    7. What is the last book you read, and did you like it? Taste of home Cookbook, and yes.

    8. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done, on purpose? Got down on my knees to beg an employee not to quit at his going away party.

    9. Where does the white go when snow melts? Oh goody something to ponder.

    10. Are you brave enough to answer these 10 questions, and why not? Obviously, I did.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.