Nydia from Bringing Up Salamanders thought of me and tapped me for this award and questions.......
"Now my own... hmmm...I'll go about my favorites, curiosity killed the cat's questions:"
1. Your favorite book? Gone with the Wind, Scarlett is so not me
2. Your favorite food? My Mothers Jam Cake, it is so yummy
3. Favorite song/band? I Just Wanna Feel Something, Trace Adkins, of course he could sing my grocery list and I would swoon
4. Favorite clothes to sleep in? Tee shirt and shorts
5. Favorite first thing to do in the morning? Be thankful I have another day to annoy someone
6. Favorite thing to do before sleeping? Kiss Sweet Man and say goodnight to the moon
7. Favorite herb? Chamomile, with my manias it has always been a friend
8. Favorite Moon phase? Dark Moon, the opportunity setting of the moon
9. Favorite piece of jewerly? right now, the pendant my daughter and grands gave me for Mother's day, but always my wedding band
10. Favorite quote? "If God had wanted you to go barefooted, he wouldn't have invented shoes". WTH My Daddy Jack, crazy old coot
Thanks for the opportunity to let a little more info out there about myself Nydia. Now I am supposed to pass this along to others. But like others of my kind......I will say, Hey if you would like to answer these questions that I am posing then please be my guest....................
1. Have you ever?
2. Can you whistle and if so, what is your fav whistle tune?
3. If you could go anywhere and stay for a month, where would you go?
4. Are your ears pierced?
5. Can you do a cartwheel?
6. Were you popular in high school?
7. What is the last book you read, and did you like it?
8. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done, on purpose?
9. Where does the white go when snow melts?
10. Are you brave enough to answer these 10 questions, and why not?
So there ya go, just another good time had with Oma Linda, queen of the trivial pursuit mind guild.