Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My many posts and a lovely award..............

To say that I am verbose is an understatement. But until began this post and looked at the number of times I've posted, well I didn't think I had been fiercely verbose but there ya go.

Faerwillow at ~serendipity~ http://tofallorstumbleupon.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-to-me-me-to-you.html/ presented me with a lovely surprise in the form of an award. Thank you so much.

She changed up the "rules" a little and I like that. I too will only list three things about myself that you do not know and then pass it on to three bloggies.

A. I cannot abide deceit in any form. Liar, liar pants on fire could really mean a trip to the burn unit in a hospital for offenders in my eyes. Harsh, yep.

B. I have never traveled abroad. I would love to go to Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy and then onto Brazil, Argentina and Peru. (And besides, some of my lovelies live in these places and I could see them in person).

C. I have hazel eyes that have lightened as I have gotten older to a medium green and warm brown.

Now to the three lovelies that I would love to pass this award to:

Gail at Familiar Spirit and At the Farm because she has a wonderful eye for photographing her animals and speaking great truths in a minimalist way. If you have not visited her blogs (yep more than one) please do, you will be enriched by the doing of it.
http://fosterdogsatthefarm.blogspot.com/2010/06/can-you-find-hidden-picture.html/

Mary at I am Woman has taken on the cause of woman in a beautiful, helpful, informative, loving way. Each of us can learn so much from this wise and caring woman.
http://iamwoman-mxtodis123.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-is-abuse.html/

Georgina at La Llorona Arts. Georgina is my longest time blogging buddy and when she speaks, omg, she speaks. Funny, bright, articulate, caring, loving and authentic. There can be only one......and she is it.
http://lloronaarts.blogspot.com/2010/06/drugs-oey-vey.html/

So there ya have my picks of the litter so to speak. Enjoy my lovelies and this makes 301.

5 comments:

  1. Squirrel has green eyes too - it used to frustrate her because she thought she was so different - but I told her [and 'tis true] only very special people have green eyes. And try and find a barbie doll or a baby doll that has green eyes oh'so many years ago. Impossible.

    Congrats on your award - very deserving! :D and I love your pics'. Gail is great and I can't wait to read Mary and Georgina - they sound like wonderful picks.

    Hope you are having a great week - and careful - I found the supplies to make Christmas fairies! heehee

    vert word: epteda - I got ep - and I made teda. It is steeping now. [Hush!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and to your buddies too. Just stopped by to say hello and have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Linda! Congratulations on the award!
    I have hazel eyes, too. They aren't getting lighter, though, as I get older. I think they are getting darker ~ you know, underneath and all around. hahahahaah
    Have a wonderful day!!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Well deserved. Keep on being verbose, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I'm another hazel, green eye...and your A. list is very interesting to me right now. I have been asked to lie about something to protect somebody and it is making me feel quite ill. ...the things people ask of you sometimes...love your music...nice to hear mama cass....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.