Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aren't we all called to be amazing???? I think you are.......

Deb at Midlife Poet posted this on her blog today. I watched the video and was so inspired, I must share the link with you as well.

Lovelies, when I have needed cheering, attitude adjustment, love, care and concern, there has never been a time when you were not there for me so this is for all of you. The first link is for a rockin' video, the second is so that you will have the background for this amazing story of a friend's love for her 31 year old friend who lost her battle with colon cancer and has made something wonderful that we can all relate to and if you so choose pass along.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcKvevod3k

http://www.ibelieveshesamazing.com/


With much love, The Olde Bagg

3 comments:

  1. Hey, go over to my blog, woman..you one of the weeners!! You won the skelly lady!!

    xxoo..xxoo...ok, Love ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are amazing!
    It felt very nice to give you a hug through Jone!
    I hope you soon will meet Jone so she can deliver some hugs to you.
    I know she is planning a special gift for you!
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.