Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I was just propositioned.

I haven't been propositioned by a stranger in a heck of a long time. If you don't count the old guy in the park last summer.


And quite frankly, I have never had someone ask me if I'd let my sweet little girl dog "who is the cutest doggie I've ever seen" (all said in baby talk), have puppies by their dog, but that was before Ellie Mae, let me flaunt my sassafras, came to live with us.

The postman is bringing his Chihuahua by so I can check this suitor out and see what I think. Of course he said this before I could say I believe in zero population for doggies. So I guess we'll get to meet this little guy anyway....or maybe it was just one of those, "I'll get the next round" kinda encounters.

7 comments:

  1. That is too cute. Look at all the attention this little fur baby is bringing you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Mary, she is always getting folks to stop and ask what kind she is etc. Too funny. She just loves the attention.
    And shame on your name Ms. Heather....I let her sell herself....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you not talk baby talk to that sweet face and expression that asks "how can you not love me when I'm this adorable?" But, zero population, indeed. There are too many sad and needy faces waiting hopelessly at shelters for someone to love as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised she is such a charming little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A furry Chihuahua...ay que cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness she is such a little cutie! I hope your postman brings his dog by and you can explain why he shouldn't be pimping it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.