Thursday, July 22, 2010

Second star to the right adventure


http://fawndear.blogspot.com/2010/07/second-star-to-right-adventure-ii.html

You know that the grands and I are always up for a fantasy adventure and all things Peter Pan are right up our alley. When GK was little, she and SM would sit in the hot tub and recite almost the entire adventure, word for word. Papa was all the voices except Wendy and Tink. Some of my most precious memories of Ms.Thing when she was little have to do with Peter, Peter Pan...........so we're in for sure.

Come back on August 21st and check out our Neverland....oh too much fun to be had.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this. For sure it will be fantastikal, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and wondrous to experience. With stars on it.

    word vert: oplast. I tried to call Skippy but it is oplast. She did something to her phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAhh! I can't wait Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will put it on my calendar to visit for sure. I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.