Monday, October 4, 2010

Balloon Fiesta 2010

I know I have shared with you this time last year how exciting the Kodak International Balloon Fiesta is. Every year we go to a friend's place for balloon breakfast. Their location is not but about 3/4 of a mile from the field where the balloons take off. So Saturday the grands and I went to breakfast. Sunday, Shelley took them back to the same area and these are the pictures they took while enjoying the morning festivities.

I hope you will enjoy them as well.








9 comments:

  1. very cool. I love the shots with all the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how spectacular! ,,,from the ground anyways.....maybe I would fly in a balloon...it must be exhilerating....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL get there. I want to see the Balloon Glow and all the weird shapes and sizes and the colors and the noise and.....*sigh*

    word vert: bount. "I had to go to the store for a henway." "What's a henway?" "Oh, a bount four pounds." Ba dum bum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazingly beautiful sight. Someday, I will try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~well my dear i missed this Fiesta last year so i am delighted to see an amazingly wonderful event...i have always been fascinated by hot air ballons...just not sure how i feel about actually getting in one...could be the most unreal moment or minutes filled with panic...hehehe...much l♥ve nad light to you~

    ReplyDelete
  6. spectacular to see so many balloons at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lways had a soft spot for hot air balloons. The fiesta looks spectacular and I can't get enough of the shots with all the balloons, they're breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have so many fiestas!!!!
    Love the colourful pics!
    Lots of love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! I get so happy anytime I see a gaggle of hot air balloons in the sky...so magical to me :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.