Friday, October 22, 2010

Faery Fae of Halloween

These little cutie pies show up for every holiday, season and sometimes for no reason at all at Casa de Cuckoo. We are so blessed.

These little make do fairy, help us to let the fae know how special we think they are. This year's crop of cutie pies have faces that came from vintage postcards depicting fortune tellers. And of course the wild one is an old Halloween deco cat. There has always got to be a joker in the crowd.






The fae have been an intregal part of our lives ever since I was a little girl. It is just amazing to think about how many times the fae have blessed us with their presence, their gifts and their magick.

Our wish is that when they will come to visit you, you will have the sight, to see them. Believe in magick. Happy Halloween.


Don't forget to leave a comment, for a chance to win the Queen of Halloween Crown.

14 comments:

  1. I have had the pleasure of receiving a few of your little hand made fae and may I say I simply love them.... your love for the wee folk is so evident.. something I truly love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fae are wonderful all decked out for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~linda...i don't even know what to say...LLL♥♥♥VVVEE...these are fabulous!! and your crown is gorgeous...fit for any queen indeed...your just overflowing with creativity...wishing you and yours a wonderful day ahead...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO darling!! I really love how you created such unique and whimsical darlings to share the season with ~ fabulous!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your faeries certainly have a flair for accessories and know how to pose! What lovely a lovely little gang of magical folk. They can come visit with me any time, I just ask that they bring me a fabulous head scarf so I can fit in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are delightful! I really love the idea of them peeping out here and there throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are fortunate to have these small being spending time with you, they are so sweet and impish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so darling cute!

    my arm hurts a lot. much more than the 1st time :-(
    i got some kind of morphin,but i felt dizzy and sick,so i stopped using it.
    now i take regular painkillers.
    hopefully its over soon,cause i cant do a thing! type with 1 hand. i cannot take a shower. i cannot dress me. i wish you and gk and ry were here to cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are part of that elusive fairy world that sometimes us adults just can't see.....so creative and fun!......

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes! I love their little wee shoes! So cute.

    The fairy you gifted me with sits on my vanity and makes me smile every morning - it is as tho' she has brought the love and the sunshine all the way from the west to be with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them...they are absolutely fun and I hope they bring you blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these little fae, Linda. I love that they hold hands and smile and dance and love life!!!
    What a magical place your home is.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.