Sunday, October 3, 2010

Peek a Boo.....is someone using your photos....read more

Yesterday I read about this and posted on my other blog site http://yeoldecronesgazette.blogspot.com/2010/10/peek-boo-stalker-report.html . Please highlight the link and read about how because of the new uploads on your blogger site, that anyone, anywhere, can use your personal photos.

Change your settings. Take care of your personal stuff. You'll be glad you did.

And just cuz I wanted to be an equal opportunity messer with my animals. We spread the indignate looks to the cat in a costume. I"m not sure it's safe to walk around the house now with both Sunny Bunny Boo Boo Head and Ellie Mae Scootles ticked off about a chicken suit. Poo kitten cat............hehehehe
Sleep with one eye open Olde Bagg, I'm not kidding.
Happy Sunday lovelies................

8 comments:

  1. ~oh my goodness...that there little kitty is just to much...thank you again for sharing the privacy with us...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens all the time. I once ran a very small, closely knit Yahoo group, and one day and of the members and I decided to have a little fun so we fixed up the home page with a picture of her sister in a witches hat. We took it off after she saw it, but I was surprised to find it out there on Photobucket.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just too founy!! Your kitty reminds me of my ol' Tomas Cat who joined his long, lost litter many years ago...what a sweet face, regardless of what torture your putting that poor pussy through!! LOL

    Will send you an email about my escapades in Chicago this past week...mucho fun and mucho food and spirits and I'm not talking about the ones that go boo either!!!

    Love ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just p*ssed off the pussy cat Momma. Nice. I wouldn't want to be in your house tonight. That kitty looks a bitty bit mad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, it wouldn't let me comment. Try once more. Dreaded error 503
    Think you have really ticked that kitty off. Watch out for surprises under your pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely chickencat:-) But it looks like she don't like it at all :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe I just looove the indignant look only cats know how to show! Do watch your steps now!

    Kisses and love, dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the heads up... love the kitty picture... not sure if my sunny would let me do such things to him....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.