Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kindness is the key..........

I will tell you freely, I am a fortunate woman.

I have so many lovely friends here on the blogosphere.
Lovely presents from Australia
Many, many lovely gifts, cards, wishes, blessings were received during this holiday season and I am humbled, blessed and touched by each and every offering and gift of love.

Faerwillow had a card, ornament, gift and book exchange. I was blessed to participate and so were the grands. Books, wands, candy, all wrapped in love.

From the exchanges, from the new friendships, from the trust given and shared, from the new ones, old ones, casual ones, sisterfriends, soul connections, helping hands, loving hearts and gifted artists. Blessings to you all.
newest artist original I received
Cutest reindeer in the world

Thank you all for the one word that is so apparent here......kindness.

14 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, you are a beautiful soul who only receives all that she gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~so many wonderful treasures you recieved!!! glad you enjoyed the bit of art from our wee littlest...hehehe...once more i thank you greatly for celebrating with me...it really was filled with blessings aplenty for all of us...beautiful your heart and spirit and a blessings to each of us you have been...warm holiday wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a special place, isn't it? Lots of love to be found here. And you have a special place in my heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful swap, love that wee reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda...you are a true and faithful blogger friend...and appreciation goes both ways...whatever that means...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice of you to take the pics and share with us all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this time of year! Its a great excuse to show everyone how much you care & to find out how much your loved! & thank you as well for the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely gifts for a lovely, lovely woman.

    Merry Christmas my sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do believe we reap what we sow and you have obviously sewn well.
    Enjoy your rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Lord, woman...you've hit the mother lode!! LOL

    I probably won't be coming back here till after Christmas, but maybe I will...depends on how family behaves and how much ranting I'll have to do!! hahahahaha!! Sooo, have a great Christmas and don't worry about calories right now...I've been drinking egg nog as if it's going out of style...well, it will very soon. Shouldn't be partaking in such things due to the fact, I'm diabetic, but my sugar's fine, so far, so good!!

    Love ya mucho and loves to the family,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~a very merry christmas and brightest blessings upon you and yours this day...may it be a magical day ahead filled with only joy and happiness to fill your hearts...linda...you have been such a beautiful dear kindred spirit in my life this past year and i could never thank you enough for all of your love and kindness you have shared with me...my love light and blessings be with you always~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely gifts for a lovely woman!
    Keep on playing with the polka dots
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful gifts...all with memories and stories attached, that always makes them double special.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.