Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One World One Heart

http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html

This will be my first time participating and the last year of One World One Heart blog event. This is just to let you know that the event will begin on January 30, 2011 and end on February 17, 2011. If you are interested in participating, click on the link and go to the information blog and get all the information needed.

Since this is a worldwide blogging event....I will be giving multi-lingual hearts away as my door prize for coming to the blog during the alloted time. I will have a first, second and third door prize.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun event, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!! Perhaps I'll have bilingual door prizes...should it be in Tex-Mex or cholo?? LOL

    Loves ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way to see what all it entails. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.