Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Fae have been filmed.....take a look


If you know my family, you know we are hardcore faery folk lovers, believers and admirers. Tonight as I was wrapping up my evening and turning the computer off, I went to my Facebook to see what my friends have chatted about and shared today. What to my wondering eyes should appear but Pixie's of http://pixiesmusings.blogspot.com/2010/12/whats-your-personal-year-number.html posting on a faery sighting.

After viewing this clip, Shelley, Gerea and I were all crying for joy. Even if you don't personally have a belief in faeries...........take a look.

Psychic Kids: Fairy http://bcove.me/ndq4ehnl

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh my goooosh! That's definately a real faerie! WOW! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. I'll have a look in just a bit. Stopping by to say hi and to wish you a wonderful week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just couldn't imagine a world where fairies didn't exist. And that film certainly looked like one to me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.