Ms. Marlene http://marlenes-musings.blogspot.com/2011/01/time-to-do-some-catching-up.html gave me this award a few days back. So I thought I would take advantage of her generosity and pass it along to some others that are new to my blog list.
The rules of this award are: Tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it along to 15 others.....but you know I never obey the rules so we'll see how many of you I tag. After naming the new blogs, let the person(s) know you have awarded them with the Stylish Blogger Award.
1. I love the colors red and orange. They are just the ticket to get me in the mood to be me.
2. I love the seashore....the sound, the smell, the very air itself is so soothing.
3. Somedays are just meant for playing hookie from what ya gotta get done and doing what you wanta do.
4. All Marines are handsome in dress blues....my opinion but that's what this is right? Something about the dress uni.
5. My absolutes, must save if there is a disaster...memory box (basically holds my heart).
6. I'm not good at everything I try in art, but there's not much I won't try, because it could be fun.
7. If I had my druthers between an evening all gussied up out at a fancy schmancy restaurant or home in PJ's......P'J's wins hands down.
I must confess sometimes with awards I feel like passing them on is like producing a hit list but here goes.
1. Marfi at Incipient Wings http://marfibradford.blogspot.com/ she has this great guerilla art thing going on.
2. Roundabout http://roundaboutshop.blogspot.com/ super fun recipes, life, and family
3. Joanne http://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com/ lovely art work, great person
4. Lynda B. http://auldgreymare.blogspot.com/ tell it like it is, shares needlework, life and opinions
5. Mina http://greenwitchwithsprinkles.blogspot.com/ fun, great outlook, interesting posts
6. Elizabeth http://witchofstitches.blogspot.com/ wonderful information, insights, great lady
7. Lyn http://www.witch-blog.com/ Lyn and I have Asperger's in common and I like her style
So I only got to 7. I know the paperwork will be in the mail. tee hee