Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me and Selma Hayek have something in common............

besides a love of dark, good looking latin men. Robert, Antonio, Sweet Man....swoon.....
yeah the men and OZ will be the only thing in we have in common in my lifetime. Poor Selma.

Selma is bringing an 8 part mini series of the Maquire book "Wicked" to TV. http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2011/tv-news/salma-hayek-gets-wicked-on-tv/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews

This lady has good taste...all things Ozzie for her too and I don't mean the 1950's husband to Harriet Nelson, father of Rick and Dave and grandfather to the poor pale Nelson's twin singing group.

Oh Selma, I'm so glad we share something in common, now will you send me Antonio Banderas' phone number, por favor? ;-p

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner. I hope she decides to be in the series, it would be outstanding. I love Selma Hayek. It would be great having her as a wicked witch, but it hasn't been decided who will play the witch yet. Hopefully waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if we will get the show here. Not everything makes it to my cable.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking - "Yes, you are both gorgeous" when I read the title. :)

    Nice to know the second thing to. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad it is all ready in the can, you might have gone for a casting call and gotten a part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she sends you Antonio Banderas' number please share that with me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep meaning to tell you how beautiful your grandchildren are. Each time I visit your blog I have to stop and admire their pictures in your sidebar. What little loves. You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you get Antonio's number will you share it with me too?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning, I finally got the party info posted on my blog. Also passed on a blog award to you which you can pick up at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I can't wait! Hmmm...while you're at it, see if she'll introduce me to RR!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.