Sunday, January 9, 2011

Okay, now I can breathe..........

As most of you are aware, I am not a techie by any stretch of your imagination or mine. I do have some lovelies out there who are sweet enough to help me keep it going on here. I have come to the conclusion that even when someone holds my hand, I'm beyond help. HTML stands for Hell the mess Linda creates as far as I can tell. I am telling you this because....fingers crossed and my eyes and my toes...I have accomplished the unthinkable. I got the Celebrate OZ link and info posted and there ya go.

I am going to endeavor to teach myself more of the correct ways of posting things and take advantage of some excellent teachings by Heather and Danni and develop a better understanding of what the heck is going on with the computer stuff.

The last few days have brought some new and wonderful adventures to my doorstep. I will share them with you as soon as they are firmed up and dates set. The possibilities of the new year are already poking their heads around the corner and I am just tickled pink.

I hope this week will bring all of you good things, happy things, peaceful things and prosperous things. The best is yours, because you deserve it my lovelies.

8 comments:

  1. I hear you on the technical stuff. And your HTML description cracked me up.

    Can't wait to hear all the good news - so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when we make these computers do what we know they are capable of.
    I really need a pair of pink bunny slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going your way...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear you in good spirits.. have missed your wacky ways....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, glad you got it figured out. I still need to grab the button but I will get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the HTML description! I too am among the techie challenged.

    So glad wonderful possibilities are nearing...that sounds very enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a beautiful rendition of over the rainbow. I shall check out your link, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you got everything sorted out for the party! I hope you didn't rip out too much of your hair trying to get it all ready. ;)

    Can't wait to hear what you've been up to. Myself? I've been ever so quiet as I've been spending my days in a very house cat like state of snoozing and loafing about with the intermingled rush to get my sketchbook completed thrown in for good measure. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.