Saturday, March 26, 2011

CELEBRATE OZ WINNERS and What is it too.........................

I have had the grands draw the CELEBRATE OZ winners of the 5 (one for Zard and one each for the 4 witchlets) "not quite right" Oz hearts, the winnner of the $20 gift certificate to The Whimsical Cottage Etsy shop and also the winner of the What is it?

Congratulations to all the winners.

The Whimsical Cottage gift certificate: Linda - RV Vagabonds

Just go see what Danni has in her shop that you would like, I will apply $20 towards the purchase and she will send it to you.

Hearts:
1. Mina - Green Witch with Sprinkles
2. Deborah - My Journey in Bit and Pieces
3. Katy Cameron - The Littlest Thistle
4. Marlene - Marlene's Musings
5. Betty - pink glitterfae

Now if all of you will send me an address where I can mail your heart to you, I will do so.

What is it?   Magaly - Pagan Culture

Please send me your address, pick out your heart from my Etsy shop Linda Oma's Practically Magickal and I will send it on to you.

Of all the things it could have been, your guesses were fabulous ones. The apple half has been out in the elements since Oct. 31 when it and it's partner were cut and placed on each side of our entry gate for warding off negative energy. I love the way the skin weathered to a burnished orange.

We do the same thing (drying it for a long time) with orange, lemon, lime and apple slices (cut across the apple so you can see the star in the center), sprinkle them with a mixture of sea salt, cloves and cinnamon and use them in the kitchen window for decoration as well as an aromatic.

Right now we are drying cucumber peels to sprinkle at the doorways to keep the bugs outside and not invite them inside. One of these days when I am rich and famous, choke, sputter and sigh, I want to invest in a dehydrator so my world isn't quite as cluttered with a mess of things drying to be used for other things but that's a whole nuther story. hehehehe

Have a super weekend. And yes, this post is a day early.....but then you know about my problem with time and not being able to wait for anything.

9 comments:

  1. OOPS! I didnt saw your newest post LOL!
    Congrats to all the lucky duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHooo! Thank you so much. It was such a fun giveaway too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda, I got your message on my blog and nearly peed my pants! I am so excited! I have been drooling over your not quite right hearts since I found your blog, but with budgets and all...well you know. In any case I am now flying to your email with my address. And if GK were here, I'd give her a super huge hug! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the LUCKY winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for winners! You are such a sweetie - I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..I am a winner too!? Being part of your Oz Blog Party was awesome enough..thank you so much...I'm grateful our paths have crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so lucky, thank you for hosting this event I ended up winning some wonderful art. You say to pick out a heart, I would love it if you pick one for me as I love surprises and you have such awesome taste. Thank you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crappola, should have recognised the seed!!!! Nice one winners, congats & well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your Oz winners.
    You mean I have been throwing away perfectly good cucumber peels? I do have a dehydrator and will put it to use. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.