Monday, March 7, 2011

Countdown to OZ ,,,,, day 11

"We get up at 12 and start to work at 1! Take and hour for lunch and then at 2, we're done, jolly good fun."
The Munchkins really were a non motivated group, yes?

I've got lots to get done before CELEBRATE OZ on March 19th and it is just sitting and staring at me.

Sparkling to be done, pictures to take, stories to write.....nah, I'm lying that's been done since January....it's things like housework, mending, cleaning, organizing that is sticking it's tongue out at me. I have no energy for menial labor. It's called distraction of the soul......laziness. So I'm joining the Munchkins and working ever so slightly...until tomorrow when I've gotta rent a backhoe to clear out this mess. Wish me luck.

Because the plans to move the rooms are a go. That means that next week during the Spring break vacation.....the living room will become the dining room and the dining room will become the living room and the breakfast nook will not be at all because the computers will go and live in there. That means that Shelley will move into the computer room, GK will moving into the turquoise room and Ry will just have more room for more toys than a small country posesses and no one will yell about having to step over the mess he makes. We will of course yell but we won't have to.

You've made it this far in the countdown.....don't give up yet.

3 comments:

  1. I've been googling around to find some oz stuff. I came to the conclusion that i never saw this version from 1939 :-( LOL!
    I guess i saw one with Michael Jackson :-)
    But i try to do my very best,my bestest best to make something "nice" allrighty? hehehe!
    xoxoxoxo Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you are saving up for the big day! I know it will be tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have my ideas, some almost finished and some to do yet, but I will be ready.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.