Friday, March 4, 2011

Countdown to OZ ..... Day 14

The quote today is, "You had the power all along".

We all do.
I need to make sure that you know how grateful I am that so many of you have signed up to CELEBRATE OZ without a map to follow or a design to emulate.

I want this to be different from some other blog parties in that there are no set rules of engagement, or steps you have to follow, or stipulations to be fulfilled. I want us to have fun, be free, find the joy in the experience and share our love of OZ, no matter which one of the plethora in the Ozness buffet you choose. And to do so with the delight of a child and not be afraid it isn't enough. Whatever the offering it is plenty.....

Glinda was right when she told Dorothy in the film WOZ that she could have gone home anytime she wanted. Dorothy simply had to believe that she could
I am hoping to be the enabler of fun for our adventure.

So with that, I'll say, "close your eyes and tap your heels together 3 times and think to yourself, there's only 14 more days until we CELEBRATE OZ."

.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. So often we don't allow ourselves to just create what our heart's true desire is. We are so busy second guessing what another wants to see, to hear. Thank you for making this blog party an open invitation to uniqueness and individuality. There could be no greater hostess than you, Miss Oma Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a good witch too ;-) And Mina is right, youre the best hostess in blogtown/oztown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent over a couple of people to celebrate with us, I see they found their way. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "An enabler of fun", what a beautiful thing to say! Well, your technique is certainly working on me. I've posted part one of my contribution to the party. It was a different kind of writing experience. Thank you so much for inspiring me.

    Here is the link:

    http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2011/03/sad-stiff-and-shrunk.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.