Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Countdown to Oz ..... Day 9

"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oh look out, I'm going."
art by GK
GK and Ellie Mae or is it Dorothy and Toto......hard to tell

Once again, the Wicked Witch of the West wisdom......after her water treatment.

I have not a clue why that quote reminds me of GereaKaye but it just does. I can be in the most foul mood, not fit for man nor beast and that little root beer colored eyed cutie can cut through this olde baggs armor and get me to right thinking quicker than any other human being on the face of the planet.

She is a gem......melts my wickedness in two bats of her long eyelashes or one quick lash of her sharp tongue. Gotta love a kid with a sense of humor.

5 comments:

  1. love the drawing...it is so wistful....so Oz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me sigh a lot. That is so sweet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GK is a real artist! Beautiful drawing! Its in the family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little GK is quite the artist! Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. innocence + creativity = magic ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.