Thursday, May 19, 2011

3rd time is the charm...................

Thank you very much to Lydia at Mama's Thyme, Magaly at Pagan Culture and Tamara at Riding on a Broomstick lfor this vote of confidence when it comes to my being versatile. And how exciting is it that I thrice received this award in the last week.

The original rules....just so you know and in case you want to follow them, were tell everyone 7 things about yourself and then pass this award along to 15 other bloggie friends that you find to be very versatile in their blogging life. Magaly my wickedest of all darlings chose 3 and 10 because ...... well 13 is an important number after all (and once again we show our Aries bent). And who am I to argue with the easy way round the block.

Three things about me: (and after all the meme you have had to listen about me throughout the past two years, it will be interesting to find something new)
          1.   I can't stand beets
          2.   I love, absolutely love, to sew......anything.....and now it is paper and you'll see more soon.
          3.   When I was a child, I used to like to crawl under the house using a trap door. I would go and hide from everyone for hours. It was my only safe place for a few years. The smell of dirt like that is very comforting to me. I told this to a coworker when I worked in the cemetery as a record keeper.....oh yeah, you would have loved the look on his face. The phrase "dropping one's jaw on the floor" rings true here........ tee hee

Okay enough already. I am going to pick my victims award winners now.

Maddyrose from Santa and the Mrs.
Gail from At the Farm
Tina from Beansie Babbles
Cee from Oberon's Wood
Donna from So Dark So Cute
Shelle from Sunshineshelle

Each of you brings a different element of entertainment and enjoyment from the reading of your blogs. I am touched by your humor, insights, artistic talents and life experiences.

So tag you're it. And I promise if I get anymore awards and meme's I shall say thank you and that will be all I will subject you lovelies to.......BTW.......upcoming stuff: my blogiversary and a giveaway, a big old book exchange and a certain other persons Mad Tea Party......tah

16 comments:

  1. Awww shucks... Thanks so much for thinking of me, Linda! It's been a pleasure stopping here, and celebrating Oz, and I look forward to visiting again and again and again! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, gee. I *was* going to be mad that you left me an award but since you are a fellow beet hater and mentioned a book exchange I just can't be now. Lol! Thank you for lumping me in with so many fantastic folks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept my tag LOL!!! I will post something today, I love that confession of yours (the beets & sewing are cool) but the third well kept secret LOL, I have a visual image of the 'face' made by your co worker, jaw on the floor LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you had already been tagged but I couldn't help myself. I just want you to know how very special you are to me. Blessing always, Miss Oma Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like beets.

    I love the smell of dirt. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't like beets? No borscht for you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm...I fear that I may have to hex you now Ms Lindy Lou!
    You know that I don't do this sort of thing don'tcha...but...because I loves you...and because I know you aren't being horrid by tagging my poor old bones...and because Danni has forgiven you, it would seem mean of me to pick on you, you being so weak and feeble *cough*...;o)
    So...thank you my lovely for thinking of me...I will now be thinking of a way to get you back...mmmm...time to pick some herbs...he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Linda, three in one week, whoo hooo. take care have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning lol I saw Magaly gave you one already, but I just couldn't leave you out of the group! lol no waaaaay, you hate beets!?! I love them, but only with vinegar on them. :p The dirt smell is is great...don't feel bad, I like the smell of hay and I used to go hide in the barn with the chickens up north to have some alone time. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though you don't like beets (um helllllllo, I LOVE them) I still think you're rad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I puree beets and put them in the kids' pancakes ... Mooch said to one of her friends, "My mom puts pink food coloring in our pancakes!" Heh heh heh. You are wondrous, Miss Oma Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can you not like beets???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Linda ;o) I love working in dirt and I guess I like the smell of it too ;o) I love beets ;o) You should try them cooked in light butter with pepper! Yummy! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pickled beets rock. I love them. I love the smell of dirt too. I used to hide behind a big bush at the back of our house. It was like having a secret hide out and it smelled really dirty. It also had hundreds of Daddy Long Legs. I have no idea of what to do about being tagged so I'm going to play dumb for a bit. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the award Linda! Beets? Yuck! :-( I'm gonna post something now, but i don't have 15 other bloggers to give it to,so i hope you dont mind if i only tell 7 things about me...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.