Friday, June 17, 2011

Something tickly this way comes.................

I'm so proud to say that, I have played at donkeys, OZ, 2nd stars to the right, Hallowoonie, Olde Crone ladies, writing tales of tails, entertaining the faery and of course the Mad Tea...by the way...stop by tomorrow.

The Red Queen insists.
But I have something coming on the horizon that is so spectacular, so special, so wonderful, so colorful, so itchifying that you my dear followers and lurkers and watchers and lookers are going to just be................well dumbfounded.

Can't tell you now because quite frankly I don't want it on my conscience that you can't sleep because of the excitement so I'll just say...stay tuned for......well just stay tuned. Ya trust the Olde Bagg, right??????????

15 comments:

  1. So not fair!!! I hate when people say they have something big to tell, and then don't tell it. Now I won't sleep because of the wondering!!! Thanks a bunch, ye olde bagge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are cruel!! I love your word 'itchifying'. Can't wait to see what all this - love the Red Queen too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Love the pic! And oh my...what in the world could you be up to???? It must be something reallllllly good! :) You're gonna have us all waiting with heart pounding and rapid breath. lol Give us a hint!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trust, but I WANT TO KNOW, dangit!!! GK looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Red Queen is beautiful! I agree with Robin! Not Fair!!! I will be up with Robin not sleeping! Take Care Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars!!!.. What do you have up your sleeve?!! Yes, I trust you, and I'll stay tuned, but I'm TERRIBLE at waiting!! (0; I'll try to keep busy! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itchifying? I'll be there!

    P.S. Love the Red Queen's "Fascinator Crown"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh a mystery! I love mysteries! Don't make us wait too long. The red queen looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well gee, guess we will just have to come back.
    Arkansas Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm afraid, I'm very afraid... :oD

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are wicked, wicked, wicked! Now I can't sleep thinking about the thing that is supposed to keep me awake with excitement lol

    The Queen looks lovely. What amazing eyes. I can't wait to see the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a tease! What can it be????
    We must wait!! Oh my, oh me!!
    Wicked, wicked, you are, they say.
    Telling us to wait till another day!!

    You got my attention!!! (:

    The Red Queen is stunning!!!

    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good thing I didn't see this yesterday or I wouldn't have had any sleep last night. You are one scary cruel olde bagge. Mean too! Love the Red Queen, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at that gorgeous Red Queen! She is truly stunning.

    Of course I trust you, my dear friend. Besides, I have access to sleeping pills. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.