Thursday, August 11, 2011

Out of the clear blue sky and some hidden stuff too.....

I should have posted this months ago, but I had not found the proper home for all of the lovely items that were sent to me by Oberon Wood. The table, fixings and all the wonderful candles, food and tools were such delight to receive. I felt I needed to do something proper for their magickal presence. After our shuffle of rooms, our front room is now housing my dearest collections and I have made places for each one. This is in a no touch zone...for now....and I am tickled everytime I pass by the cabinet on which this now calls home. Thank you Cee, you are a dear, a blessing and so much fun to know and in whom I confide the real.


I got a surprise gift in the mail earlier this week from Marfi at Incipent Wings. She is so creative and also (obviously) generous. What a delightful surprise....the card said just because. I knew who it was from when I saw the darling Dia de Los Muertos characters on the wrapping. I love, love, love my muchacha with the DOTD attitude. Thanks Marfi for your sweet gift. Had a cuppa this afternoon as I was taking pictures....thanks.

Then there is a new donkey connection in my life. I can hear you all saying what now??????? I found a dear heart on Etsy who produces some darling outsider/mixed media pieces that are spiffied up donkeys. This one is titled Pink Galaxy Dream Donkey and will live in GK's new pink to the max bedroom. Ms. Ady from Pomegranite80.etsy.com is a sweet lady and has a great sense of humor. Check out her work.
And Farmer Joe, alias Sweet Man doll was made back in the 80's by yours truly. He is now sporting a new donkey button from Ady and has moved in with the Bedbug crowd along with a new camel named Chester. Because of course you always have camels, with donkeys, bedbugs and dated farmer dolls. tee hee
Tomorrow we will have our last adventure day with both of the grands and will report our fun on the weekend.

smooches and squoozes

12 comments:

  1. I adore miniatures and those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such treasures you have my dear !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These treasures are wonderful. Your house must be a fun place to walk around in and admire all of the fun things that you collect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you got!! Wow everything is so special and magical! I really like the miniatures! Does she make them?? Have a wonderful day tomorrow ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is always fun getting little surprises in the post... and cee's things are so precious... But then you are a sweetie yourself.. There is a reason you get such presents you know... blessings to you Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all these goodies!! Wow! The cupboard is darling, she really does have cute things. It must have felt like the xmas with all the surprises coming in. lol Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing miniatures. I love all the magical details. That Marfi has been quite a love this week, as a few of us seemed to be the proud recipients of her "just cause" kindness. She is such a beautiful spirit.

    I LOVE your Pink Galaxy Dream Donkey and I'll bet GK's "Pink to the Max" room is a dream come true. I can't wait to hear about your adventure day, my dear friend. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what fab treasures, so glad you were able to display them at last

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the mini tools & altar are wonderful! And that is a very spiffy pink donkey! Giggle! Hope you had a fun weekend with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff dear! Now i see this, it reminds me of the old dollhouse ive bought last year...or longer :-( I still have to make a haunted doll house of it! I guess i start with it in about 2 months. Sure i'm gonna show every progres ive made:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.