Sunday, October 16, 2011

Countdown to Halloween Day 16

Sometimes I just need to sit back and let the world amaze me. This is one of those times. I am constantly taken aback by the goings on in my own small portion the world, in a good way.

GK and Ry both draw. You all know that.

I don't draw. You all know that as well. So when I need something drawn.....I usually ask GK what she would do. Here's something she drew as a thank you....now let's keep in mind she is 11 and I am way older and couldn't do this at all. Okay, so maybe the pumpkin but the fairy...not at all.

So for Halloween Countdown Day 16............the fae as drawn by GK.

11 comments:

  1. How clever of that fae to camouflage herself as a dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart little fairy! Happy Happy Happy! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, GK is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only can GK draw, she has a great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. So where does this wealth of talent come from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a very pretty fae she is too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pumpkin and such a sweet fairy. It looks like you have a couple of talented artists living with you. Isn't it fun seeing them put their creative thoughts on paper? Children don't hold back when drawing ~ they let their thoughts flow free.
    I hope you are having a lot of spooky fun during these pre-Halloween days.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she continues...she shows great promise. That deserves a matt and frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very nicely done ... I certainly couldn't do that either! Kids surprise you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GK is certainly an artist. Her little fairy is so well proportioned and realistic. Beautiful work from a beautiful soul! Give her a big hug for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.