Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Countdown to Halloween day 4...

Back to decorations for today's post. I am participating in the Witch's Tea Party at the end of the month and for my tablescape I made this sweet witch skully to attend the tea and be the hostess with the least girth.
She is a compilation of similar things I have made in the past. The glass tower I made 2 years ago and my own Halloween skullies from 3 years ago.

I don't necessarily think I am a "bling" kinda gal but I love the glass plates that have a recessed edge design so that I can add some beads and shiny things to enhance the creation.

This skully will be a fun addition to my black and white tea.

Happy Hallowoonie lovelies. Oma Linda

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these skulls are so-ooo awesome!! I wanted to try my hand at making sugar skulls, but I don't know if I can get the molds in time. If not then maybe next year, and I'll just try some like YOURS!! They look like fun!.. The fact of the matter, though, is I REALLY need to find time to take out the decorations I HAVE!! I love the holidays, and don't want to wait till the last minute. Dear Son really gets into the spirit with it all to, so really need to FIND the time! Wish me luck! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super, Linda. You are a divine creator! Do they have names? I love how you said "the one with the least girth"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the decked out skull! So cool. Happy countdown, Miss Oma Linda <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. That isn't anyone we know is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the skullies, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skulls!! You are very creative for sure, and a little bling never hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, I love everything you have created! You are such a talented young lady ;o) Is there any Halloween hearts going into your shop soon ;o) Have a great one ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much gorgeous. I want to come to your party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Love the skullies and the seriously lovely bling! I didn't know you had this level of talent. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love your decorations. Linda, you are such a crafty lady. These skullys are gorgeous and the glass tower is simply stunning! I am both inspired and impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.