Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some simple decorations.....



I have all this summer been sorting through the mountain of craft crappee that I have accumulated that I don't need to keep, and I have not enough days in my lifetime to finish. In that process, I have found some things I had forgotten that I even purchased....some still in the bags that they came home in (now that feels really, really bad) and some in the envelopes the supplies arrived in from Etsy or Ebay or some other online purchase (and that feels worse).



But I shall not beat myself up about it....cuz that train pulled out of the station along time ago. Anywhooooooo. I found these great Martha Stewart shadow box frames and I had ordered die cuts....put them together with a little glue, buttons, punch outs and German paper edging and voila....instant wall decos for Hallowoonie.



What have you found to use for decorations for Halloween?

10 comments:

  1. Very witchily nice! I love Martha's crafty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I don't decorate but can't wait to see what you come up with. I am more of an appreciater than a doer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I too have been that person, but you're right, moving swiftly on... Love what you've done with those frames

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get into the closet where my Halloween stuffola is stored. I have stacks of crappola blocking the doors and I'm afraid I'll never get it all cleared away. I love the frames. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda love what you did with the frames. I think they are fab. I have a fall wreath on my door for the moment, have to get decos and candies for the kids. usually the week before for me. silly cinner. hugs to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been told my house is decorated for Halloween year round so come the season there is not much I bring out except to decorate my mantle and Wheel altar. I do, however, have an AWESOME tin witches house that is permanently parked on my brick hearth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool find! I'm behind on my decorating as I've had some renovations being done. Tonight I hope to go to the basement and pull up my Halloween decor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, woman!!! Love it...need to run down to Michael's and take advantage of some Halloween sales...found some great stuff in Austin that I haven't seen at the Micahel's here. WTF??

    Going to set up my tree today...just need to get my butt in gear and you know how that goes. SM wanted to surprise me and take me to Albuquerque this weekend, our anniversary is today, but honestly, I'm pooped from my Austin adventure, so we're going to look into it again in another couple of weeks...will let you know..then we can get into some real trouble!!

    Loves ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff Linda ;o) Love them both ;o)I have to admit, a lot of my Halloween items, I keep out all year round ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhh, these are just lovely! I think coming across forgotten things should be viewed as a treasure hunt of sweet surprises. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.