Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh this was so yummy...........

I like many of you are in a rush right now and need to make good use of my time. I love to cook for my fam but I don't have alot of time as of late. I found this recipe at A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures at a recent blog party she hosted http://hopealicious.blogspot.com/2011/12/winter-2011-virtual-crock-pot-party.html . 

There are so many more recipes that I have marked to try but today in my trusty slow cooker, I did make Pasta Fagioli from The Country Cook  http://www.thecountrycook.net/2011/11/pasta-e-fagioli-slow-cooker.html  This recipe is even better than the one with the same name at Olive Garden. Yum, Yum and Yum.

Need a quick, throw it all in the pot and forget it meal, with full flavor and stick to your ribs appeal to the whole family. This is the one. Give it a try.

13 comments:

  1. This looks delish! Now, where did I put that slow-cooker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! Too bad our slow cooker pot cracked and we had to throw it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling now...Merry Christmas dear friend! Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look good. I wonder if I've got what I need to make some for tonight. Busy days and slow cookers, perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, that does look yummy! Alas, no slow cookers on this side of the pond...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder. I need to dust off my slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling ladies....anything that can be done in a slow cooker can be done on the stovetop as well. We forget sometimes that low and slow was over a fire before all the new fangled gagdets, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda ;o) This looks so yummy ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I will. We do all our cooking on the wood stove, easy to do a slow all day cook on it in our cast iron. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling and my tummy is growling. I'm on my way to check out the rest of the yumminess; yes, I enjoy torturing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so tired this time of the year so everything I do is "slow";)
    I want to to wish YOU and your family a Very Merry Christmas!!!
    Lots of love from your Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! This looks wonderful, Linda. Thank you for the link...I am flying over now. Hugs, my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks Yummie for sure! Since i live alone i don't like to cook much. So i make the most easiest stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.