Thursday, January 12, 2012

And the countdown begins...............

My lovlies......there are 70 days until CELEBRATE OZ 2012 will be here.

Just as in last year's gathering of Ozophiles, there are no limitations to the post for March 22, 2012 except that your posting have something to do with OZ.

That can be your love of, you facination with, you collection of, your party for, your stories about, or just something about The Wizard of Oz or any of the characters of the books, movies or stage plays.

I myself will recap my story of the 4 little witches of OZ and we will find out how the last installment of our adventure, where Dorothy is pregnant and Elphaba comes to visit, leads us.

Mark you calendars, dust off your ruby slippers and make plans for our travels down the yellow brick road. The sign up for CELEBRATE OZ 2012 will be posted here February 1st.

8 comments:

  1. I love the flying monkey!!! I will stay tuned about the party! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! I have to put my thinking cap on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have screamed a little was awakened my Piano Man, teehee! I'm just really excited about this one. I already know what I'll write about, and can't wait. My calender is marked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Has that time arrived again so soon? Holy cow!! I'm really excited!!! I love OZ so anything relating to it or persons living there or visiting there are of interest. I'll be marking the dates on my calendar. I'll be sure to be here February 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo! Have something in mind already, now just have to find the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, time has flown by fast!!! I have to put my thinking cap on! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every year I seem to miss the deadline but I find myself drawn to visit and hop (or fly) around and enjoy everyone else's Oz creativity.
    This year I am gettting prepared and also posting announcements ahead of time to keep the date right in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderfully fun! Count me in sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.