Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happiness is a crowned queen

What won't we do for the new cat? Well apparently, there
is not much we won't do.

Bought her a Hello Kitty T-shirt. She actually let us put it on her without us having to go to the emergency room. In fact, we put it on her twice. She loves to change collars and adores her homemade bling.....thanks GK.


But yesterday's find of the century at the junkstore was a tiny little tiara and yep, her Heiny let us photograph her with that too.



I have no idea how lucky we got when Cybella called to us at the Animal Humane Society's Retail store and wove her magick spell on us. She purrs all the time. Loves all of us. Is one of those cats that speak with her eyes and curls her tail around your leg as if to say, thanks for being here with me. And by the way your welcome for being in my presence. She is very, very good natured and mild.

She's still adjusting to the dogs or they to her. The humans are a done deal, all five of us and Sunny Bunny, the 13 yr old cat has just sat and watched all her antics and never even offered to 1. be upset, 2. be jealous, or 3. aggresive. It's crazy I tell you. She is the perfect kitty apparently because she says so, lest we get confused.

13 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I wish you all the best with her. She reminds me so much of my own little lady, Minga.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable and so is that tiny tiara! All hail the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so glad she's settled in so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only all those great traits but great looking and can wear a tiara with style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't love the tiara more if I tried. Adorable! Thanks for rescuing my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! And I LUV the photo with her and her tiara! That is just tooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, Cybella (perfect name) is just adorable and love the photos of her and her little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee I don't know who is more Beautiful, GK or Cybella???? Both are Royalty for sure!!!! Cybella was obviously MEANT to be yours!!! She is a LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love calicos and the face on this one is priceless. How wonderful that Cybella has settled in easily and the rest of the household is falling under her spell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can see she's a royal even when she isn't wearing her tiara. What a total beauty! Love the name too. Give her a hug for me, will ya? Smooches to all at the casa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I lived closer, darn it! What a sweety ;o) Love the tiara! Cybella is a blessing ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel very thankful to be in her presence, indeed. I mean, look at that face! I love her coloring and the intensity of her eyes. And the tiara? too cute ;-)

    Hm, I wonder if she's related to Debra's (She Who Seeks) Her Royal Highness ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these pictures of your royal Miss Heiny and the beautiful Miss GK. Cybela is gorgeous! I am so happy that you all found one another, my sweet friend. And by the way...you are a favorite of mine as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.