Saturday, June 16, 2012

A post about Celebrate Oz

Good Morning lovelies. As you can see we have some fun folks that have signed up to play Celebrate Oz on July 19, 2012. I added yet another button so that you can put it on your blogs and maybe let others know that we will be sharing our love of all things Wizard of Oz soon.

Just for those who didn't catch our fun last year, here is the first installment of the story of the four little witchlets of OZ. Hope you enjoy the read or the reread.

Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Linda, somehow, I have not been seeing your posts on my blog list. I feel so far behind on what's been going on with you. Now I saw the Donkey Love post, and signed the petition, but I never saw a post until now about Celebrate Oz. Very weird. Anywho, please sign me up for your Celebrate Oz, of course!!!!!!
    We have got to get reconnected, BB! Take good care now and love to the grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited. I've been reading a bunch of things Oz-inspired (graphic novels, prose, I even found some naughty stuff lol) I can't wait to share some quotes that made me laugh until my belly hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oma Linda ;o) I will put this new button on my blog ;o) I know Gloria, and Theresa, came from my blog to join the Oz party ;o) Yeh! I have finished one painting so far! Trying to get two more done! I have a sneak peak of it on my blog ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.