Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wizard of Oz....someplace to go and I'm getting gussied up ya'll

Ms. Sharon of Plumrose Lane, alias superwoman of all things computer and fabulousness is fixing me my new Olde Baggs n Stuft Shirts pretty to wear for Celebrate Oz. I am so excited. My blog is gonna sparkle and shine. You will all be so proud of me. And I'll take all the credit cuz I know how to pick good folks to be friends with.....you're here after all. Right?

So tell me......whatdoyouthink of all the gorgeousness.....finer than frogs hair?, prettier than a picture? sweeter than revenge served on an Ex? Better than chocolate lady fingers from your favorite chocolate lady? Or better yet.....smoother than a baby's sweet little bum cheeks?

Yes, I kinda like it too. I really love bloggy glam.

Don't forget to sign up for Return to: Celebrate Oz.

I am going to work on the sign up or participants list and see if I can get it so we can all read it without a magnifying glass....tee hee

You know I was going to call it Son of Celebrate Oz....hey maybe next year?

xoxo Oma Linda, all gussied

6 comments:

  1. Love, love love it! Isn't Sharon a jewel? I cannot wait to share in this wonderful party! Hugs to you, my love! Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. While reading Magaly's blog this morning, I realized that I wasn't getting updates to your blog either! *shakes fist at Blogger* So I've rejoined as one of your Followers to see if that rectifies the problem. *shakes fist at Blogger again*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look! Sooooo pretty ;o) It is sparkling ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, sweeter than revenge served on an Ex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! The new look is so you. I've a bone to pick with blogger too so if you ever manage to figure out how let me know. I wish I could be of some help but alas I'm pretty useless.
    I'm really looking forward to your Oz party but have been hesitant to sign up fearing I might not be able to come up with something worthy of the event. When's the dead line for letting you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Your blog looks so pretty! Loving all the purple gem tones.
    I am looking forward to Celebrate Oz!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.