Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thursday is almost upon us....

This is the eve of Celebrate Oz...I'm so thrilled to have this year's event so close to being here. This year has been even more fun than last year as far as the participants excitement and pre party fun. I just can't imagine a greater bunch of Ozophiles getting together for super time.

I hope everyone has a good time tomorrow and I wish to thank all who are participating for their excitement, encouragement and dedication to making this thing happen.

Somewhere over our rainbow is tomorrow.............
got this photo from Pinterest.....the time is going slowly....tick, tick.
See you tomorrow long the yellow brick road, Oma Linda

9 comments:

  1. oh my - love that clock .... although it is a bit like 'looking down the rabbit hole!' ... all set for tomorrow (my post goes live just after midnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Celebrate Oz tomorrow! I wish I had time to make a special post myself -- maybe someday when I am retired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready and I'm excited to see what everyone else has been up to. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Linda, I am very excited, too! I finally finished my Celebrate Oz post, and I think you will like it!! I can't wait to see everyone else's Oz posts!!! Hurry up tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOTS a little over excited and started a bit early. Teehee ;-)

    http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2012/07/when-emerald-kingdom-fell-we-tisk.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that clock! The count down is definitely on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clock ;o) Can't wait to visit everyone tomorrow ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love that great clock!!!! Have a great time in OZ!!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez StewART

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.